一， The characteristics of pine finger-joint board
1. The utilization rate of pine laminated lumber is high and the material utilization rate is high.
2. The strength of pine laminated lumber is 1.5 times that of solid wood. Cracking and small deformation.
3. The pine laminated lumber has good processing performance and can be manufactured into straight and curved shapes.
4. The pine laminated lumber has strong functions, good anti-corrosion, fire resistance and insect resistance.
5. The pine glulam is natural and environmentally friendly, with beautiful lines.
Second, the use of pine finger joint board
Mainly used for wooden doors and high-end furniture, it is the first choice of wood for decorating wardrobes, doors and windows, floors, stair treads, countertops, wall panels, and ceilings. In addition, it has good effects on furniture panels, shelves, back panels, core panels, convenience panels, screens, partition wall panels, and frame strips. It can be said that where wood is needed, there is its potential.
Third, the advantages of pine finger joint board
1. Because the dry material is used, it can prevent deformation and cracking during use.
2. Large dimensional freedom, which can meet the requirements of beams with span and cross-sectional shape.
3. Give full play to the characteristics of wood, can absorb vibration and decorate at will.
4. It is easy to carry out anti-corrosion and anti-insect treatment, and the effect is good.
|Material||Radiata Pine Wood|
|Size||2440*1220*9/10*12*15*17/18/20*25*30 mm or custom size as your request|
|Glue||E0 OR E1, environmentally friendly|
|Packing||wooden pallets,plastic film ,packing belts,corner protection|
|MOQ||A small trial order are acceptable|
|Loading Quantity||20ft ---20cubic meter40HQ---50 cubic meter|
|Usage||Decoration,surfboards,guitar,skis,boxes,crafts,flooring,furniture,wall panels and etc.|